Car accidents can result in a myriad of injuries, some immediately obvious and others that appear over time. A road accident could lead to anything from a sprained ankle to serious head trauma, limb injuries or spinal cord injury that results in long-term disability. If you or someone you care about has been involved in a serious car accident, don’t leave it up to your insurance company to place a value on your pain, let the attorneys at RRBH Law help you to get the right compensation for your injury.
Our attorneys have handled dozens of auto accident cases in Florida, and we understand the nuances of the law. We have firsthand experience in negotiating the best settlements in any accident. Many people believe that their first call in the event of an accident, (after caring for life-threatening injuries), should be to their insurance company. The reality is that your insurance company is a business whose amount of profit depends on how little they can pay out in claims. They are simply not financially motivated to do what is best for you. We know how to present your case to your insurance provider to maximize your claim and in most cases you will not be required to go to court. However, should that be necessary you’ll have the confidence that the attorneys at RRBH Law will provide you the best possible representation to optimize your payout.
To us, doing the job right means negotiating the maximum compensation promptly that can cover the cost of your care and suffering. What may be considered a minor injury to an insurance company is much more significant if it interferes with your quality of life, and only an attorney who truly gets to know you and your case can help value those impacts and help you to receive the ongoing care you need, not simply to restore average function but your level of function. And while the bureaucracy of an insurance company may drag out a typical case for months, our attorneys know how to expedite the process to help you receive your payout quickly.
Contact our hotline today to be immediately connected with one of our skilled attorneys who will assist you with your:
- Car accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Boating accident
- Bicycle accident
- Pedestrian Knockdown
We are committed to communicating with you every step of the way to make sure you fully understand and have input to your legal process.
- We will assign you an actual attorney who will get to know you personally. You will not be delegated to working with a paralegal but will have the personal cell phone of an attorney who can help.
- We will bring in the right expertise to gather all the facts needed to present a strong case, including a private investigator if required.
- We will get the extensive paperwork required for your case right the first time.
- We will open our network of trusted health providers to you and help make sure your injuries are cared for. In case of emergency, your first call should always be to 9-1-1.
- We will continue to work with you until you receive the settlement you deserve.
Our reputation speaks for itself. Get in touch with us today.
What To Do Immediately Following A Vehicle Accident
• Stop and assess the situation.
• Call 911.
• If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the accident scene especially any witnesses. At the very least, write down the tag numbers of the vehicles involved in the accident.
• Take pictures of damage to your vehicle and any other vehicle involved in the accident.
• Only speak to the police officer.
• Review the police report and make sure all of the information is accurate.
• Do not sign anything, or admit that you are fault.
• Call RRBH Law immediately via our 24/7 Injury hotline at 305-800-HURT.